Manufacturing Support Engineer
Based in Salt Lake City, Utah
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Blackrock aims to provide Best of Class approved neurosciences tools to the research community to push the boundaries of human applications. Blackrock already delivers some of the most critical components of leading BCI set-ups. We spend everyday building technology that will benefit patients suffering from paralysis disorders, neurological diseases (ALS, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s), and neural dysfunctions (epilepsy, brain trauma).
Responsible for providing technical support of products, equipment, and tooling within the Electronics Manufacturing Department.
This position is responsible for the following:
• Running the investigation process for returned material/product. This includes testing, data analysis, disposition, and solution implementation.
• Establishing operating equipment/tooling requirements
• Improving manufacturing techniques and processes
• Performing IQ/OQ/PQ for the installation, operation and performance of tools and equipment used in the manufacturing and testing of product
• Performing process validations
• Performing Process Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (pFMEA) to ensure that potential failures to a product during a manufacturing process are considered and addressed.
• Supporting manufacturing activities to reduce scrap
• Supporting on-going (daily) production activities as required
• Processing non-conforming product or materials as required
• BS in Electrical or Biomedical Engineering (or equivalent)
• Minimum three (3) years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- • Knowledgeable in the use of Solidworks
• Knowledgeable in the use of Altium
• Knowledgeable in lean manufacturing principles
• Knowledgeable in cGMP
• Electromechanical assembly experience
PHYSICAL AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- • Strong organization skills and attention to detail
• Excellent oral, listening and written communication skills
• Excellent time management skills, thorough and detail oriented
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Excellent at taking initiative
• Must be proficient in computer skills and the use of Microsoft Office
The above information on this job description is designed to present the most essential job duties and responsibilities necessary to achieve the job’s end results. It is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.